Polnische Rohlinge

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Marty

Aktives Mitglied
Hallo Liste,
Adam aus Polen hat mich gebeten hier eine Nachricht zu verbreiten. Er sucht einen Kooperatrionspartner für den Vertrieb von Spiegelrohlingen in Deutschland. So wie es scheint hat er nun die Möglichkeit qualitativ bessere Rohlinge herzustellen.
Hier seine Nachricht (leider in englischer Sprache):

Dear ATM friends,

LET’S COOPERATE IN TELESCOPE MIRROR BLANKS BUSINESS!

My name is Adam Zmijewski and more than 2 years I’ve been casting mirror blanks made of borosilica glass 3.3 also called as Pyrex or Duran type. Using simply electric furnace I melt glass lumps in moulds and than anneal them.

This technique has some disadvantages however. First are the glass lumps themselves; that’s very difficult to get lumps big enough for e.g. 40 cm mirror, and than the mirror quality (homogeneous glass composition, no chemical stress).

Since January 2004 I’ve been working in glass work as production director and thanks to my new friends I know how to make mirror blanks with good quality. I believe I could make blanks as big as 1 meter with thickness up to 10 cm.

WHAT I HAVE:

First of all the strong passion and love of mirrors, telescopes and night sky.

Together with the main technologist from our glass work (the glass work produces borosilica glass 3.3) we know:

- how to make a small but professional glass furnace and a chamber annealer for fine annealing

- how to produce raw borosilica glass from raw materials

- where to get borosilica cullet from for adding it to raw material

- how to cut blanks for ideal round shape and polish them

- thanks to lower labour, energy and accommodation costs mirror blanks should be cheap to cast – I estimated the brutto cost of casting 1 kg of glass mirror for approx. 1-1.5 Euro

WHAT I DON’T HAVE:

- the good knowledge of European market (German especially), polish market is too small to start the business

- enough money to start the business

WHAT IS POSSIBLE REGARDING MIRROR BLANKS BUSINESS:

- to cover European market thanks to quality, low cost and professional service

- to reach American market (I hope so!) and then the world market

- to reduce CTE of the glass down to 3.0 x 10-6

- to produce ready to use telescope mirrors (or even telescopes)

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN CO-OPERATION?

The project would cost approx. 10 000 Euro at the beginning and needs time for introducing mirror blanks into the market. It might take several months or even a year to be known as mirror blanks producer but I’m sure there are a lot of ATMers interested in blanks, especially larger ones. I see the person who’d like to cooperate with us as an ATMer with passion who also knows how to make contacts, publicity and how to find customers. Using other words: telescope and astronomy passion should go together with business and relationship talents.

As a father of 2 young children and a husband of unemployed wife I may participate in the project with max 2000 Euro. The rest will be in my co-operator side.

I provide the plans, materials, medias, localisation and technological knowledge.

I see the business localisation in Poland near to Warsaw where I live and the business should be a company of 2 or max 3 persons. Details regarding profit share we may establish as soon as we meet. As a person with marketing experience I'll be helpful in selling the blanks; but in my opinion first German market must be started.

I speak English so if you know the Shakespeare language we may easily communicate each other.

IF YOU FEEL THAT’S SOMETHING FOR YOU THAN DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!!!

Adam Zmijewski

Warsaw Poland

www.viperaglass.webpark.pl/pl/index.html <http://www.viperaglass.wp.pl/>

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
Oben