New version of Siril (0.9.11)

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

lock042

Aktives Mitglied
Hello,

We are glad to announce the release of a new version of Siril.
This version contains a lot of new features and bug fixes as well.

Here a list of some new features:
  • Color calibration by photometry: This is maybe the most wanted tool of this new version. It allows the user, from simple data, to recover a realistic colorimetry of his RGB image.
  • New tool for filtering images during stacking: Indeed, it is now possible to filter and cross-reference the filters in order to obtain a quality dataset. This is very useful in the case of fast deep sky where the number of images can sometimes be as high as 100,000.
  • New gradient extraction tool: Although similar too was aready already existing, this tool has been completely redesigned and recoded for better use. It is now very easy to use without to many buttons. Moreover, it is now possible and widely recommended to use it on linear images before stretching the histogram and especially before using photometric calibration!
  • A new dark theme and a new set of icons have been integrated into Siril: The dark mode can be switched into the settings box.
  • Added drag and drop in the conversion window.
  • Improvement of the selection tool.
  • Ability to export and delete Siril's console logs.
  • A significant effort has been made in memory optimization and management as well: Siril can normally operate on low-performance machines without freezing the system.
  • Speed optimization!!! (AGAINST)
  • And so on ...
Add of course, Thanks to @Okke_Dillen , Siril is now available in German language.

Clear skies.

Thank you for your ongoing work on siril!

I am also using startools for image processing. This software asks for linear data to begin with. Siril, however, provides a bunch of pre-processing tools which will affect the stacked image. Will Color calibration by photometry and/or gradient extraction tool render the image non-linear?

Thanks for your help and best wishes
Stephan

Many thanks for your work and the new version!
The photometric color calibration is very welcome, and the new background extraction tool works like a charm. I also like the small usability improvements like the new crop tool and drag-and-drop support a lot!

Grüße & CS,
Steffen

I'm a big fan of Siril too. It's the only free program which is able to calibrate my images without any issue and to read the raws of my new SLM. It's fast and delivers high quality stacked images. Thanks for making and keeping up to dat! Keep going!

CS,
Joachim

Hello, I am a beginner.
Ist there a good step-by-step tutorial video (preferably in German) available in Internet?
Otherwise english is also okay.
KR

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
Oben